Application Forms

It would help us if you pre-complete your application form.

If you are under 18 years you must get your parent or carer to complete this form and also this second one which is required under our Child Protection Policies.


An immobilisation



We welcome visitors from other Associations but you will need to bring proof of your current Association membership and your BAB's blue slip. If you don't have this you can become a temporary member of the Lancashire Aikikai if you are a UK resident (or are domiciled in the UK for over 6 months). More guidance is offered on our membership page and BAB's own site (The national governing body)

Short term visitors to the UK can not be covered.


training in sword work


training in sword work